Breakthrough on Negative Emotional States/Internal Chatter

What I have been really seeking is to change my emotional state, my emotional energy and the feeling energy that I am sending out... the feeling is the secret... I have known that I have wanted and needed to release these blocks, but I did not know how... I have been unable to touch the embedded programs in my subconscious. The negative tone and chatter in my self talk would always seem to rise above any work I would do on my beliefs... and drown and re-drown me, throwing me right back into a state of hopeless despair. 

These embedded negative feeling states were so powerful, that I would begin to hear... this will not work, it works for others, but not for you... (that negative internal tone and chatter)

I have just started going thru the section on emotional intelligence and doing the exercises on dissociation from negative emotions... all I have to say is oh my gosh the draining away of the negative feelings has been amazing and miraculous to me. I am feeling breakthrough from past embedded limiting beliefs and self sabotage cycles because I am now able to change the feeling states associated with those negative memories... and dissociate from them. It feels so good to begin to feel good again!

I also realize that I have been under a very strong negative cloud of shame and guilt...  the exercise on locating decisions I have made where I traded away something in a decision has also been revolutionary... it is brilliant! I feel like I have a tool that once I sense any guilt or shame I ask my subconscious mind to identify for me the decisions I have made and go right to those decisions and thru the guided exercise I am able to release that shame and guilt... and also really really take the learning with me... (sometimes we do some internal bargaining we are not aware of that is just not helpful 

So in the first section on re-wiring my brain for abundance... I had trouble imagining positive things... now I know that these areas have been blocked by embedded negative emotional states that lead to negative beliefs...  being able to address each and every negative experience, feeling state in my timeline... is empowering... it is a key for me... I feel like things are just going to get brighter and brighter and brighter... and I am just beginning... 

Comments

• Emotions are indicators of what is to come! Emotions are everything! They are indicators of thoughts and beliefs. They provide us with so much rich data. Good job!♥️
  • So awesome, Michael! 

Thank you for sharing your progress so others can see that these types of changes can be made and that those changes can illicit the feelings necessary to create an amazing life!

YES...things are getting brighter and brighter! I can't wait to hear about more of your progress with the course.

:)

-Jessica