What should the intention be?

Hi
I would like help with the best way to make progress with an issue that has been impacting me for over 8 months. My son - age 22 - has gone into a deep depression and is not communicating with family. He's refusing to go for treatment and has pretty much confined himself to his room. I know he's an adult. But right now I wonder whether he is doing what is best fro him. I have been told to give him space until he is ready to heal himself. 
My question is how can I use the Law of Attraction to help in this case and get him back to his old self? How can I phrase the intention and what else should I be doing?

Comments

• Hi Hana,

May I ask...has your son said he is feeling depressed, or this what you are calling it? 

From a law of attraction standpoint, I find Neville Goddard's revision technique to be quite effective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKm_G5AwDqI&list=PLoZkshdc-b22-woR7vVnZJykLVhB5bcHD&index=27

I would drop the labels and begin to create a new version/reality within my mind of what you would like to see your son doing, and how you would like to see him acting. Although depression is a very real condition for some, if he doesn't actually feel depressed and people are telling him he has a "problem," it will only perpetuate the situation. Where focus goes, energy flows! 

Try that technique out and see how it works!

For future reference, may I kindly ask that you place your questions in another section of the forum? The Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Support portion of the forum has been created for members of that course and the material that is found there. 

Thank you!

-Jessica