Bonus Material

Hi Jessica,

May you please outline how and when to incorporate the Bonus Material with the program?

Thank you
Maya

Comments

• Hi again,

The bonus material can be used as you choose. However,
    I would start with the Manifestation Action Plan because the tools in there
    will strengthen the work you are doing with the course (especially the first
    module of the course). It’s a bit lengthy, so you may just want to do a small
    section at a time as you move along.

The same goes for the membership content. You’ll get
    processes to work with every 30 days, and I recommend adding those to the other
    tools you have been given in the course each 30 days as they come to you. These
    techniques will solidify the new programs you are creating in your Creative
    Machine!

The meditations are going to be more individualized. I
    would recommend continuing to work with the meditations given in the course for
    the time being. However, if you feel like you want to prime your mind with some
    positive content, and you don’t want to put as much conscious effort into it,
    you could use these to fall asleep to while you’re mastering the course
    meditations during the day. I think it’s always best to do what “feels” right
    to you and use your intuition to make the decisions for this.

The “Core Belief Reboot Process” would be great to use
    now as well. It’s going to help you break down the old “programs” in your mind
    and build up the new ones you are creating!

You have A LOT of material to work with, so don’t overwhelm
    yourself! If at any time it feels like a “chore” to do it, or too much to take
    in, take a break from the bonus material and focus solely on the section of the
    course you are working with. (Those techniques will give you the tools you need
    to move forward.) You don’t want to add resistance to what you are doing.