Amazing success

Hi Jessica Sheila and everybody
I want to share my Success!

Not long after I stared this course I attracted THE most amazing wealth creation platform
It is passive income and in the last 3 weeks I have received $10,000 Dollars  and made it to executive position with the company
It is a brilliant new platform designed to create social wealth ..a win Win for everybody!!

I am astounded at my success!!! and the success of people Ive referred
( I still have a little anxiety sharing this  and am working on that daily and my confidence is growing, however any suggestion on how to really  get to the cause of this anxiety would be welcome )

Its been a wild ride and a lot to digest having come from homelessness 2 years ago to this!!

Its been a dream come true for me as I have SO many things I wish to create on the planet for the Greater good of all
I cannot  thank you enough Jessica!

Your course is THE BEST I have ever done( Ive done around12 manifestation courses when I looked and counted)
And I have shared this course with  my friends as well( 1 of my friends signed up the other day )

If not for attracting this course I would not be realizing a life long dream  ( an massive hard work along the way) of being financially abundant and free ( and I turn 60 this year - so its NEVER too late )
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Comments

• Oh wow Kristin. As I read your words for a second time, tears of joy flow from my eyes. My heart is wide open and I can't help but to enjoy my own breathing. Thank you for sharing this. Thank you! Your testimony is a call to the world, a bright light in a dark room. You have demonstrated pure creative power which belongs to each of us as a Divine Right. You are a true inspiration. You brought joy to me this morning. Thank you again my friend. You are much loved.

Shelia ❤️
  • How wonderful, Kristin! 

I affirm that you are abundant and free! And I concur with Shelia regarding your demonstration of pure creative power! Isn't it fun when you tap into that?! Things just begin to flow so naturally in joyous ways. 

I am truly grateful for your kind words, referrals and testimony. Reading this makes my work SO rewarding and this will encourage many others that you can, in fact, create your life in very intentional and dynamic ways!

A big congratulations to you for springing forward into your greatness! 
  • To address your question regarding the anxiety:

One great way to do this is exactly as you have already done. You shared the post even though you felt a bit anxious about it. This stretches the subconscious "boundaries" and begins to expand what your inner workings previously thought you could accomplish. In other words, you are offering your subconscious mind proof that you will do something you choose to do whether it causes you a bit of discomfort, or not. And the more you do this, the more those boundaries begin to collapse. (I know this from personal experience!)

Also, there are many Neuro-Linguistic Programming exercises that assist in changing the subconscious meaning you carry regarding specific things that trigger anxiety. I highly suggest NLP for this and there are many YouTube videos with techniques that assist. I have a few on my channel and will post a link to one below that I believe may help you. :) 

• Thank you Both SO much!!
    I sure am pushing boundaries ...Financial Freedom .I feel , is the last frontier for me... there's huge conditioning from my childhood around it ..I have pushed through SO many things in my Life...This one is Big!
    Thank you so much for the  Link Jessica  And again Your work is the most amazing stuff Ive ecer done ( And I have done a LOT)xxx
  • Oh  and on  a side note as I re-read your comments...I have studied Human design and Some of the Gene keys along the way. It has been a saving grace fro me in lots of ways
    AND both of you mentioned pure creative power  Which is a BIG feature of my human design
    I have always been a creative...But this course has really unleashed the Pure creative power .it has confounded me up until now to know how/where to direct and unleash it
    Now I know I just can...  And I just am ... because of your amazing work Jessica
    Thank you!!!
  • This!  this is just what I needed to help me overcome anxiety, for my anxiety is always been about imagined future events.  and reframing so I can see this as a creative asset is huge!  but also is the exercise...stops my anxiety in its tracks!  Thank you!