Small but Big!

I started doing this course work 4 days ago.  Although I'm focusing on manifesting one item on my list, I learned a few years ago (from the Abraham-Hicks videos) to say this, when I'm not feeling very focused.... "Things are always working out for me.  I'm in the right place at the right time."  They say to "go general."

So today, I had a sudden impulse to dash into a home-store to pick up a mattress pad for my niece.  While in the Bedding Dept., I found beautiful, soft, purple queen-size sheets for my bed.  Yes... I've been looking for sheets for a few weeks but can never find purple.  And, the price was outstanding on this set!

This may seem trivial and silly... but I also learned from the Abr-Hicks lessons, to appreciate EVERYTHING and celebrate these lovely little moments with glee and delight!  (which I am... I personally think it is astonishing!  

Comments

• Hi Heidi,

I love it! It doesn't matter if it's a button or a castle, right?!  

I say "Things are always working out for me" on a daily basis, along with "The Universe is always friendly to me and supplies my every need."

Congratulations on your new, beautiful, soft, purple, inexpensive sheets. :) 
  • edited April 2021
    OK, so this is so delighful that I'm going to share another little Sheet Story. 
    It happened today, just 1 day later! 

Two weeks ago, I found some sheets - but not in the light green color I wanted.  So, I ordered the light blue sheets and figured they would be fine.

The package arrived today... the wrapper said "PALE BLUE" but the sheets inside are a pale GREEN!

I'm simply amazed and delighted!   8-D
  • edited April 2021

• The path just lights up under your feet. Isn't it fun! ♥️
  • Love the affirmations!  borrowing!  cheers!