Goals/Visualizing

Hello All. The questions in this group have helped me substantially. I thought I was the only one having difficulty getting past beliefs and the end result.
I just wanted some clarification, if you would call it that.

My main "goals" and reason for investing in this program have been defined in my head for so long.

1. Manifest my ideal romantic partner or dream man.
2. Payoff my debt and stop going into debt

Its hard for me to "be" the person who has money, no debt and a loving boyfriend/relationship.
I don't know what that feels like. I only pretend.

I know I sabotage myself with self limiting beliefs. I know they aren't really true but they sneak up on me.
The first time I did the meditation it felt wonderful . I felt truly loved and wanted.
I saw myself married and in a loving committed relationship. Money didn't even seem to matter. I was holding a check that covered my debt.
However, I know I do not want to get married until my daughter is out of school/house. She is 14. I want the relationship now.
I try not to think about the how.
I don't want to look at the past so I also have trouble with the timeline.
I grew up thinking money was bad and there was never enough. I can make it but never hold onto it.
I never had a truly loving honest relationship.
I'm now 49 years old. I I always felt abandoned, not wanted , rejected and there was something wrong with me.
I have many amazing positive traits. My negative traits are sometimes overwhelming.
Jealousy, anger, "why not me", and what do they have I don't.
I've been doing the course for about 2 weeks.
I've been going over the first part everyday!
I absolutely LOVE the Changing events meditation!! I usually fall asleep to it.
Basically:
How do I "be" the person who has what I desire.
How do I create a positive timeline? When I look at the past I feel sad and foolish.
My coworker thinks I've lost my mind when I do the left and right brain integration techniques!

Nicole

Comments

• Hi Nicole!

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far with the course! 

In the "Emotional Intelligence" portion of the course, you have a few really awesome techniques that address your concerns: Experiencing Emotions Differently, Installing Positive Emotional States and Cleaning Up Past Memories and Emotions that Block Success. If you work with these processes over the next few weeks (and for some they work much more quickly), I believe this will assist you with the past experiences/emotions that you're having difficulty with. Those techniques are designed to re-wire the way your brain thinks about them! (You also have some written instructions for the same and may find reading it helpful as well.)

Although we don't need to worry about "how" something will come to be, we sometimes can get hung up on "why we're so hung up" about "how" something will come to be. This is pretty natural, because the brain is always trying to solve problems. On the one hand, this is great! It's the Creative Machine working FOR us! On the other, it can cause frustration and resistance because we don't have all of the answers just yet. 

Let your mind be inquisitive about the next steps and just relax into that by telling yourself it's a natural thing your brain does. You could even tell yourself, "Oh, that's just my brain's way of working for me. I'm going to let it do what it does best and continue with my day." 

To "Be" the person who has what you desire, use your imagination as with the meditation given and FEEL it as you do. Prime yourself prior to the meditation by asking yourself what THAT type of person looks, acts and feels like. And then give yourself permission to experience those states. 

With practice, I believe the exercises I mentioned above will help you release what is blocking you and create the positive timeline you are talking about. All 3 of them are very powerful tools!

Also, tell your co-workers they have no idea what they're missing out on! :) It's sounds as though you are very dedicated and that you are progressing nicely! You have 49 years of working with the programs you had. Be patient with yourself while you work on creating something new! I have no doubt you can do this!!

I hope this helps!

Jessica 
  • I also wanted to mention to you (and everyone else in the course) that it's a GREAT idea to go down to the bonus section of the course and work with "My Personal Manifestation Action Plan" as you go through the other material, if you haven't already. The tools & techniques there are really great for reinforcing the rest of the program! 

Jessica
  • I am having the same problems like you Nicole. The way you are describing your goals and feelings about the present and past is the same way I would describe my situation.
    I have very similar goals for the relationship and career/financial parts. And I am having a very hard time visualizing and using my senses. 
  • Thank you Jessica! I will say this course is way different than any other manifesting/coaching course I have taken. In the most positive way!!
    I'm working on it everyday. I have had a shift in being more specific with my Big Goal. I always knew what I wanted but Ive made it very clear. Clear on the feeling part and how to be the person who has what I want.
    My coworker is very supportive! I
  • Maya, yes it is something I've been struggling with! Best part about this course is finding I'm not alone with my "issues" .
  • Maya not sure what area of the world you hail from but I've been taking cues from TV movies and books I've read.
    Kind of like romance novels and lifetime movies.