Twin Flame journey

Dear  Jessica and Sheila
As Sheila asked me to check in with my progress, I though I would like to share where I am now...
Since  I last messaged here I have discovered many things
and through keeping faith and listening deeply to my inner self  I been guided to many unfolding revelations
The last time I shared I was in very deep grief and fear and have moved through many many core woulds..thankfully with relative ease because of this wonderful course
And It had been revealed to me ( after a 45 year association) that I have a twin flame whom after our last separation ...believed  would never come back into my life. But he has returned, albeit the re connection has been in much turmoil.
I was given divine guidance as to who he is and what this relationship is all about and am in a purification process at the moment..releasing really deep core wounds about " Love"... and  becoming unconditional divine love
He is also on a purification journey that I though he would never come to( never say never) ,engaging a practitioner in Gestalt work and practicing mindfulness meditation
It has been a really painful place to be.. but I am dedicated to this work of becoming whole and free  and we will reunite at some stage..
He does not want to be with me until he has done some deep work and has resources to deal with whatever comes  for him and I honor and admire this so much.

The most difficult part is  feeling what he feels and being unable to  stop that..however.  I know that  it is just another  wound also within me I have to address and with the help this work have moved mountains of stuff
 Thank you both for your support and this wonderful course that has helped me negotiate all of this with much more grace and faith than I would have had previously
with Love
 Kiki
:x :x

Comments

• edited June 2021
    Hi Kristin!

Thank you for this update! 

I love that you said that you are in a "purification process" and that you mentioned unconditional divine love. I would like to say that you already ARE Unconditional Divine Love. Created from and of it, and inseparable from it. :)  

From my point of view, a purification process is the act of letting go of all of the beliefs and experiences you picked up along the way that no longer serve you. Because we are all born pure and in a joyous state, sometimes acknowledging that these things were never a part of us to begin with and then releasing them can be a very powerful process!

Your dedication is so admirable. You are on an amazing journey of growth, evolution, love and light. I know your testimony will inspire others and I am grateful!

-Jessica
  • Thank you Kristen for the update. It is inspiring! Many will benefit from your testimony. I admire, respect, and support you on your journey. You are pure love and light. As you shed those old beliefs your light is felt by all the world. You have shifted your frequency to a higher vibration! I'm so happy for you. You are amazing and much loved!

Shelia ❤️