Clarification on a UMM Video

Hi Jessica,

I have a question about a video:
THE INCREASED LEARNING TECHNIQUE YOUR BRAIN WILL LOVE
(last video in the Rewiring Your Brain for Abundance section)

About 5:20 in… the hand has reached the forehead.  Then the instructions are:

“Once your hand is in this position, you can tap behind your head easily in the same way."

What does it mean to tap behind my head?  WIll I basically be tapping on the top of my head,
then tapping my heart (alternating tapping)?  Or, do I actually tap on the back of my head,
closer to my neck (and again, alternate with my heart tapping)?

I'm on my 2nd pass through all of the videos, using some more of of the techniques.  :-) 

Thank you!
Heidi

PS - I'm also wondering if just doing a regular 20-minute meditation will do the re-balance/clear?
Of course, the method you present is much faster!

Comments

• Hi Heidi,

Tapping the back of the head means near the base of your skull. I typically tap just above my neckline. This is the fourth position. 

The next step is to place your hands on either side of your head to set up the circuitry. Then tap again, alternating between the top of the head and the sternum. 

A 20-minute meditation is great if that is what resonates with you and it is your preference. This particular exercise is designed to set up a circuitry that allows the 2 hemispheres of your brain to communicate more effectively and restore any imbalances. It's definitely your choice. However I will say that I personally LOVE this particular exercise and find it to be very effective. :)

Let me know if this doesn't answer your questions!

-Jessica
  • Makes perfect sense; thanks!

Heidi