Help With Completing Worksheets/they disappear or I cannot type into them

With all of the worksheets I have used so far--Challenging False Beliefs, Challenging Current Self-Image & Preparing Yourself For Change; I have had to redo each one because I might not understand how to correctly use them.  First, I get a worksheet with lines,  I have typed on that but when I attempt to submit it, I receive a new worksheet with no lines and boxes to fill in using a recorder.  Rather than use the recorder, I type into the box.  Challenging False Beliefs, I had to completely redo from scratch. Self-Image, I copied and pasted into an email so I could simply copy it onto the new sheet if that happened.  Sure enough, that happened but it was easy to paste into the box from where I had copied it.  

Now, I have been struggling for a couple days with Preparing Yourself For Change.  I wasn't able to copy this worksheet but didn't realize that until the worksheet was completed. Now it pulls up an entirely new worksheet, the one I originally completed apparently disappeared and part of it is on my "pages" on my laptop?  I cannot copy from pages on my laptop.  I'm afraid if I attempt to "submit" it that it will go through as blank and uncompleted.  Very Frustrating. 

Can someone help me figure out how to complete the worksheets?  I assume there is a way to complete them only once?  And why do I first get one with lines and then a second one with a box?

Thank you!
Jan

Comments

• Hi Jan,

There are 3 options for completing the worksheets. The first 2 options are downloads, both a PDF version and a Word document version. We added the third option as a convenience to those who would prefer to record their answers. Those answers can also be filled in by typing the response. Once submitted, you should receive a copy of your responses via email. 

I've just tested the line issue on my end and I'm unable to duplicate it with the exception of viewing the "preview PDF" button. For filling in the answers, I have blank boxes that I can type in or record. This could be a browser issue. I've successfully been able to fill those blank boxes on both internet explorer and google chrome. 

That said, I can see your Challenging False Beliefs and Challenging Your Current Self-Image submissions and can forward those to you if you did not receive your copy via email. 

On the Preparing Yourself for Change Worksheet, the chart does not translate for this feature. This is why there is an option to download and/or print the PDF or Word doc version. We originally only had those two options, but as I stated, we added the easy fill in for convenience by request. Unfortunately, it isn't as seamless as it could be as it is an external feature to the course platform (we had to integrate it), but it does seem to help individuals who prefer the ease of recording. 

Please let me know if this helps or if I can clarify this for you in some way!

-Jessica 
  • Thank you, Jessica,
    I did receive my email for my first two worksheets.  Maybe my issue is that I'm clicking "preview PDF" and should not.  I use Google on an Apple device.  Apparently, there is nothing to submit on Preparing Yourself For Change Worksheet?  I'll go ahead and submit it as blank and move onto the next one.

Jan

• You're most welcome!

There is the "clearly defined goal" section that can be filled in on that particular worksheet if you'd like (highly recommended). The chart can be viewed and worked with via the download (also recommended).

As a side note, the form submissions you create with the fill-in option are for your records only to assist you as you move through the course. Myself and my staff do not go through the answers there. However, I am always happy to answer any questions through this platform. :)

-Jessica
  • Yes, that is what I did, filled in "Clearly Defined Goal".  I was confused because I didn't understand that the chart couldn't be submitted.
  • Thank you Jan for seeking this clarification. I'm sure you've help other members in our fourm who might be struggling with these same experiences. We really are a tribe working together, supporting each other, and of course, celebrating our achievements. You are much appreciated. ♥️