Greetings from Switzerland!!

I signed up for Ultimate Manifestation Mastery classes about a month ago and I'm really amazed
to see myself changed so quickly mentally.
I have many doubts about what I will be able to do with my
life, but for the first time I really believe in a future that is richer in many things.

I wish you all a wonderful path to success and happiness in your lives.
Although I am in Switzerland, I give all my positive thoughts to the people of
Mayfield Kentucky.

Love
Ingrid

Comments

• Hello Ingrid, it is a pleasure to have you here. I look forward to working together. Yes there is much compassion being flowed to Kentucky (my home state). I hold disasters as a great opportunity to awaken from this dream with call our lives. They are powerful opportunities for great love to arise. Eckhart Tolle teaches us that suffering is necessary to the process of becoming conscious. My prayer for my people is that thay open to this opportunity and are able to touch the great Power that is flowing through each of them. I believe in their resilience.

I am grateful you have joined us and are sharing your personal journey towards becoming a conscious. I celebrate you!

Shelia ❤️
  • What a blessing to have someone from Switzerland that has joined and has changed her mind frame utilizing the tools provided by Jessica and group.  Ingrid also provided us Americans with compassion and positive thoughts for the folks in Kentucky who has just went through an awful 3 days with this storm that has just desimated parts of the Kentucky.   Wish everyone the  best there.  Thanks Ingrid and good luck :)

• Thank you for your warm welcome I can't wait to continue my journey among you.