List of Tools & Techniques from the "Rewiring Your Brain For Abundance" Section

edited July 2022 in General
Hello everyone! As I was progressing through the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery course I noticed that there were a ton of tools and techniques strewn throughout the videos and exercises. I made my own list of list of them so that I could easily refer to any technique when I need to in order to keep myself better organized and more focused. This list is for the first section only: "Rewiring Your Brain For Abundance."

Feel free to use this list and add to it (for that section only) if there are other tools that I did not capture on my list. This course is VERY comprehensive and I enjoy that very much, I have learned a lot about how information is received, processed, and analyzed by our brains and bodies; also, how we can tap into that process to reprogram ourselves into manifestors who get what they want. 

• GOALS (worksheets)
  • MAKING MISTAKES 
  • PREPARING FOR CHANGE 
  • L & R INTEGRATION 
  • FUTURE MEMORY
  • INTEGRATING (CREATING WITH) BOTH HEMISPHERES AKA “SPONTANEOUS LEARNING”
  • L QUESTION : R RESPONSE
  • ASK CM A QUESTION!
  • TAPPING EXERCISE
  • CROSS BODY MOVEMENT
  • “BEINGNESS”
  • BE, HAVE, DO!
  • REALIZING THAT OUR BRAIN PROCESSES A MULTITUDE OF THINGS WE DON’T SEE

Comments

• edited July 2022
    Hi Franklin,

Thank you so much for sharing this with others! I believe this will be very helpful for many course members.

(This list is for the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery program. Just an FYI for those who have memberships to this website and are not enrolled in that course.)

I'm happy you are finding the processes and techniques beneficial to your journey. :) 

-Jessica