success beyond belief.

Hi Jessica and Tribe.

Hope everyone is having an amazingly wonderfully 2023, I have been perfecting my manifesting over the past few months and reworking certain areas of the course especially section 3 and 4, it now part of my morning routine. 

Here are some of the success I had recently
  • My home cleaned and redecorate just the way I was thinking, I never told anyone what I needed. I was just thinking about it.
  • Numerous gift cards for health and wellness. (Degree Wellness) ($150), HD $100, 2 gift cards for Health food stores (($200)
  • A new phone, just what I needed, never asked anyone, my niece says she bought it and did not need it, so she gave it to me ($500)
  • Taken  to a Special dinner by my family for just starting my new job ( which I love),
  • Received 5 Global recognition awards for this year already from my new job, and also a personal email form a Director, congratulating me on my Awesome performance (wasn't expecting that), plus numerous accolades from my clients.
  • A brand new Bruno Marc dress shoes gifted to me, it was the color that I didn't have and the perfect size. Love it.
  •  New InvoSpa shiatsu full body massage kit with heat.  I am using it right now and loving it.!!!
  • I had some reconditioning work done on my car that would have normally cost $1500 at a dealership, but the Owner/mechanic charge me $500 as agreed initially. even though he had to do an extra 5 hours of work, he did not ask for extra  pay, but I give a nice big tip and he was surprised and grateful. Now he is my goto Mechanic, I like supporting small business and I am spreading the word
  • My wife is now following my healthy lifestyle, this was something I was trying to get her to do for years. I stop trying and now she is onboard.  .
  • But most of all I cannot find words to describe the Peaceful easy feeling and my contentment with life. Nothing seems to bother me, I am at peace with uncertainties
 I ask for nothing, I just imagined what would it be like! -  Isn't it Wonder Full how things just show up, I am realistic, I believe in Miracles and I expect them daily.

The UMM course made it all  Possible.

Imagination is the most powerful nation. yep. Nevillize it.

The Best is yet to come. 

Thank you Jessica for the  Amazing work you do.

In love and Light

Les

Comments

• Les,

I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for sharing your successes with everyone here!

Just reading this has the power to help so many others transform their lives. When we read or hear about another person's success, it gives great validation that we can do the same!

This is my favorite part about your post: "I ask for nothing, I just imagined what it would be like!"  I say something similar to myself each and every day, and add this: "All of life is on my side. New doors of opportunity consistently open for me. Even when it appears there is no way, a way is always made for me. Everything always works in my favor."

A big CONGRATULATIONS on all of your successes AND for getting into that sweet spot where everything just flows effortlessly! You are reaping the beautiful rewards of what you have sown!

-Jessica

• Leslie, way to go! I'm so happy and ecstatic reading about your successes, especially how you felt them into existence. 

~Franklin
  • edited February 2023
    Thank you Jessica, thank you Franklin,
     Yes, Yes, Yes, wonders never cease.
     I remember another huge success, I had 3 people who were energy Vampires, with their negative thinking about the News and conspiracy theories,
     Eventually they lovingly moved on to different jobs and new residences. I wish them the best.
    Today I had to get a network issue resolved with my phone, I went to a one owner store and the owner fixed it for free. I even offer to pay him and he smile and said have a good day. Wow, this course rocks.the Rockies...baby!!!.

In love  and light

Les