Setting up goals

Hello,

I recently started the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery course. I'm somewhat stock on my goal setting. The goal I would like to set up is "To be a natural and successful manistestor of my dreams and desires." It sounds general, yet I believe for someone to truly manifest anything, it requires a skill, a connection with the Universe, to be able to truly use the Law of Attraction and have a deep sense of gratitude.

I have set up many different goals regarding money; however, it had my fair share of disappointment. I definitely could use more financial abundance, yet ...

I'm grateful and thankful for the feedback.

Wagner
Life is good and only I can make it gooder!!!

Comments

• Hi Wagner,

Welcome to the forum! I'm happy to have you here. :) 

I think your goal statement is great. This is a fantastic belief system to have installed as a part of your natural self-image. 

I also encourage you to let go of that old story about disappointment where abundance is concerned. It no longer serves you to talk about it. Stay in the present moment of being a natural and successful manifestor of your dreams and desires! :)

-Jessica 
  • Thank you Jessica for your feedback. I'm definitely working on my new me and rewiring my subconscious for a prosperous life.

Wagner
  • You're most welcome!
  • Hi Wagner!

Let's work on GOAL setting together!!  It's always been a challenge for me and I'm ready to crash through it!