Ali Kanaan

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ali and I'm currently a holistic personal trainer. I purchased the Ultimate Manifestation Mastery Course on Sunday and I'm excited to go through it live the life of my dreams earning $20,000/month having location and time freedom. 

i will say that I'm a bit nervous going through the course cause I keep wondering if I am doing the exercises correctly, are there examples I can look through of completed exercises or should I post mine here for feedback?

Anyways, I'm really excited to go through the course everyday. I start my day with a 10 minute meditation and I go directly into going through the course. I have realized in the past I would purchase certain courses in a very excited manner and then this fear would kick in as if I made the wrong decision or doubting my ability to go through. I've got a feeling it's going to be different with this course because I'm going to address that belief that drives that kind of behaviour and I'm also really bought in on this course more than any other course I've done in the past.

Thank you Jessica for all that you do and I'm excited to become my best self with your teachings

Comments

• Hi Ali,

Welcome to the forum! I'm happy to have you here. 

To answer your question, I don't have any examples of the worksheets readily available, but I'm happy to assist you in the forum and provide feedback if you feel comfortable with that. 

My best advice is to be completely honest with yourself when going through each process. This will ensure that you are able to uncover and redesign anything within your self-image that is blocking you from creating what you truly desire to experience in your life. Take your time with them. If you feel overwhelmed with anything, skip it and come back to it when you're feeling more centered. 

I'm also excited for you! Let me know how I can assist. :)

-Jessica 
  • I am a courageous leader that acts with integrity and is committed to truth and growth. I have an athletes body, an entrepreneurs mind and artists soul. I am an intelligent man capable of achieving anything I want in life and learning any skill I choose to. I am aligned with my life’s purpose and I can create the amount of money I want because it is for the greater good of humanity. I am punctual and professional in everything that I do. I focus deeply on every project I do and see it through to the end. My calm and grounded personality attracts people and business to me in ways beyond my imagination. I’m a millionaire that is changing the world through my work and Im living the life of my dreams

This is what I have so far for my Self Image. Let me know what you think :)

Thank you
  • This is great, Ali! You wonderfully encompassed a total self-image of the man you are now becoming through your new actions. As I stated on that worksheet, by changing what you do, you literally change who you are. Well done!

I'm curious, did you work through all of the steps on that worksheet to create this? 

-Jessica
  • Thank you! 

Yes Answering all the questions before: Who Am I? What parts do I want to change? Why do I have to change? and all the belief questions as well.

another question: Should I include other aspects of life too in my self image? like a loving relationship? or should I just focus on one desire at a time?

• That's great that you went through the entire worksheet to create this.

You can absolutely include all aspects if you choose. Some people do this with ease, while others prefer to concentrate solely on their one or two most important goals. It's up to personal preference and what you feel comfortable with. 

That said, when it comes to relationships I recommend designing the self-image around being a lovable person and a great "catch" rather than putting the focus on something exterior. Remember that you are the attracting force. 

Hope that helps! :)