Hello from San Diego!

What's up miraculous manifestors! I'm in San Diego County CA...anyone else in this part of the world?
While I feel I already live an abundant life as I have always been comfortably provided for, my manifestation goal is a bit different. I'm trying to UNmanifest something I feel I may have manifested through guilt and fear. So I have a pretty clear picture of the outcome I desire regarding this situation and even have an affirmation or story that blesses it if I must face it but also brings gratitude should it dissolve....I think most of my work will be around subconscious beliefs, emotions and behaviors. So I do love the change the course of events meditation but I'm not certain this is the exact right exercise for my desire...I do have a big goal dream I could be working on in there and would rather focus on that but this other challenge....I'm just not sure I need to put anymore energy into it other than building my self confidence and changing my guilty and fearful conscious. I will give more details if this is an active group and someone is intrigued...
I guess my question is do I focus on the desired outcome of a current challenging situation with the course of events meditation...or do I go ahead with my big goal for the daily meditation and instead center my work with beliefs emotions and behaviors around the challenge...

Comments

• Hi Monet,

Welcome to the forum!

I want to make sure I understand you correctly. What I'm reading is that you have two separate things you are working on: 1 is your big goal, and the other is dissolving another situation. Are these 2 things non-relatable? 

The main concept of the course is to do the inner work of changing your beliefs, emotions and behaviors in such a way that the outer world begins to conform and reflect back those changes to you. In other words, the inner work will allow you to "line" up with matching outer circumstances. So, I believe whichever way you go with this, you will begin seeing adjustments in all areas. Un-manifesting is simply manifesting through a shift in focus.

I'm not certain this answers your question. Please let me know if I need to assist you further with this!

-Jessica
  • They are not related but the the thing I want to unmanifest threatens to be a hurdle to my big goal and so I have been trying to "repent" and turn 180 the way I had been thinking and feeling about it so that things align to make it less of or not a threat at all...sorry for being so vague...not sure how public I want to share this hurdle.  so what you describe makes sense here especially in the area of working on beliefs and emotions.
  • It's perfectly okay. You don't always have to share the details. Un-manifesting is really just manifesting. I'm assuming you want a different reaction from someone externally (although I may be off on that), which you can absolutely manifest. Or, maybe you want someone else to forget about the way something happened, or even for yourself to feel differently about it -- also achievable. Thinking about what you do now want to manifest and focus on that. What outcome are you trying to achieve NOW? :)