Difference between BIG GOAL and My clearly defined goal?

Is it just more detailed version of it?

Also with the Self Image, clearly defined goal and the changing the course of events meditation am I suppose to read them and do the meditation daily now? Should I do them back to back? in the morning and night?

Comments

• Hi Ali,

On the Big Goal worksheet, I talk about taking your clearly defined goal and elaborating it. They are the same thing. 

With the processes, I encourage you to use your intuition and do what feels "right" to you. I recommend a minimum of 30 minutes per day working on yourself in this way. If you feel inspired to do these things morning and night, that's great. However, I always say that it shouldn't feel like a "chore." The work should feel light and easy. You came into the course because you wanted a change. Let that change inspire the pace of your growth and keep your "why" in mind as you do. Why must this change take place? What happens if you don't create this change? And what happens if you do?

:)

Jessica
  • Hey Jessica

Part of me resonates with what you wrote above but another part of me says what about discipline? isn't that important too? if I'm only doing the course when its light and easy am I not going to fall off track because my subconscious minds concern is survival and reaffirming the existing beliefs?

For example, I was going to hire a sales business coach during the summer but I was telling myself at the time that high ticket coaching is "morally wrong" and not in integrity but now months later I realized that it probably was my subconscious mind keeping me in place and that maybe I should've hired him.

Another question I have is regarding the visualization/meditation "changing the course of events" I find myself not having a fixed image and/or my mind going back to previous experiences of success to get the desired feelings of success and fulfillment. What is your opinion on that? Am I just a beginner in the process? Is my mind also a bit fucked from social media use that it can't focus on one image while visualizing?

Your support is really appreciated Jessica, I'm aware that this line of questioning might come off as overwhelming or a bit panicky. I'm just wondering if I'm doing things right.

Thank you,
    Ali
  • Hi Ali,

I do understand your question regarding the discipline part of this. And you are correct that it's a very important part of making the change. This is the reason I said to focus on your "why." 

When a person has had enough of their own suffering, they change. That suffering will look and feel different to everyone and has many varying degrees to it. But it does serve a great purpose. The individuals with the highest success rate in my course have decided that the discipline required to work on themselves with the processes given is worth it because they have had enough suffering in some form or another in their life. 

What suffers if you don't do what it takes to make the change? Is that enough to motivate you to want to meditate or go through another process?

That said, not all have hit that level on a specific subject for one reason or another. The work required will feel boring, irritating, or just plain dumb to them. That type of energy will not work with the subconscious mind. It will reject it every time. Although things like traumatic events make instantaneous changes due to the strong emotional components involved, when doing this type of work It prefers a gentle nudge rather than an forceful command. And this is why I caution to keep it as light and easy as possible. 

I meditate every day because I love to do so and I can visibly see the benefits it offers me. Some need a slow and easy pace to create the habit first so they can see this type of benefit. I can feel that you are ready to do what it takes because I can sense in what you write that you are eager to make a change. If you're able to override in a more disciplined way that feels "right" to you, please do! Also, high ticket coaches know that when you pay for their service, you have a good reason why to commit to it. I hope that clears that part up for you. 

To answer your second question: Your mind is not screwed up. It may have an old habit that requires some new instruction to change, but it knows how to do this all-to-well. If your mind is recalling previous experiences of success, it is taking your conscious command and working with references it already knows. That's great! 

For practice, I recommend taking a "snippet" of your goal and working with that first. Just one little scene that only lasts a few seconds. For example, depositing a check in the bank, or holding someone's hand (dependent on the goal). You may even want to physically practice this in pretend-mode by using your body first prior to going into the visualization. Run it through a few times by enacting it to give your mind the prompt and some extra details to work with. If this doesn't work the first time (or the second, or third...), keep doing it. Repetition will make the change. 

I don't think you're panicking. I believe you really, really want this. I love to see your dedication! 

-Jessica 
  • Jessica your message shifted everything for me! Thank you!

I remember when I bought your course thinking what took me so long to buy one of your courses? I knew about your work since 2017 but didn't buy this course til this past black Friday and now I realize that I was not done suffering then. 
    Isn't that a funny thing? we only change when you're truly done suffering until then we'll flirt with the idea of changing but not change.

Thank you also for clarifying the high ticket coaching for me as well and validating for me that there is nothing wrong ethically with it.

When I meditated this morning I could see myself in a hotel the morning after landing somewhere enjoying my location freedom and I could see myself sitting with friends where I currently live saying my farewells to them and expressing to them how much I appreciate them before I leave.

I realize now the power of persistence and repetition, if you stay in a vibration long enough you eventually begin to embody it. Like if you're at a party long enough you'll eventually start dancing with the music even though you didn't really "get it" or enjoy it when you first entered.

Anyways, Thank you again Jessica for all that you do. Your unwavering support and prompt responses to my questions have been really helpful in this support.

Ali

• You are most welcome, Ali. I'm happy it has been helpful!

I love your visualization, too! :) You are correct - persistence is key!