More on Neville Goddard

Hi Jessica!

As you may remember... I've studied about a million philosophies since age 5  :-)

The Neville G. "take" on creation is brand new to me; I've never heard of this concept before,
and he repeats it many times (I'll paraphrase here):
     > All of Creation already exists.  Nothing new is ever created.
I find this fascinating!

That would mean that the phrase, "I create my own reality" is not exactly what he would mean.  It would be more like,
"All of creation already exists, and it's up to me to dial-in to the slice(s) of Creation that I want to experience.  
And, there would be an infinite combination of all-that-there-is-to-experience.  And, I'm ALWAYS dialed-in to some
portion of Creation (even if by accident, birth-order, luck, subconsciously-driven, etc.)

This does not really impact my "take" on this course... but for some reason my brain seems to be really awed and jazzed by 
this notion!  Up until I heard his words, I would have thought that Creation is always expanding, and that I'm participating
in making the building blocks and assembling it, pushing into the void.  But Neville's view - which is new to me - seems to 
not fit that line of thinking?

I guess I feel excited because it's more clear to me, using Neville's view, that what I truly desire really DOES already
exist, and it's not just some vortex thing that I may or may not "create" someday.  It somehow makes the whole notion
of manifesting make a lot more sense, and why a blink of an eye could be the only distance between me and my dreams!

I'm just really curious to know your thoughts on any of this, if you are willing to share!  And, would you think that there
is any impact on how to view this course?

Thank you again!
(I really don't have anyone to run such ideas past ... yet?!  I hope to manifest an in-person Tribe someday :-)

Heidi

Comments

• Hi Heidi,

That's a great question that I've pondered many times myself. I believe it is all intertwined. I believe we are "dialed in" to specific frequencies and experiences vibrationally and can alter our perception to tune into something different. I believe that it is US that is expanding. I also believe that as we expand, we experience new things. I've written like this before: 

Manifestation is recognizing something through the senses that is perceived
    by the mind and noticed by awareness.
    In short, it is making visible something that
    may appear to be invisible. Whatever we don't notice perceive or recognize is not
    a part of our lives and we quickly and naively assume it doesn't exist. But, imagine
    that everything you want is right in front of you and you simply don't see or
    hear it because your vibration is not a match.

We create our own reality by tuning into new perceptions. It is possible that it all already exists. It is also possible that as creators we add to those building blocks. I tend to lean towards the former, believing that if we remove the metaphoric veil between ourselves and what we desire to experience, that we will experience those things. Either way, I know that I impact my experience greatly through my thoughts, beliefs, imagination, decisions and actions. I know that I have created my personal reality in very intentional ways. If that helps others expand, I'm even better off for it. And if in my own learning I am able to discover that all possibilities are available, and that I only need to open myself to that belief, and the belief that my desire is already a reality, I expand myself beyond what I'm already experiencing into a new and fresh adventure. :)

Your in-person tribe already exists; tune into it! ;) 

• Thank you for sharing your ponderings on the topic!  :-)

And as usual, your videos are so clear and to-the-point!

Heidi

• Thank you, Heidi! 
  • Great conversation! I got a lot from this rich exchange. Thank you both. ♥️
  • Hi!

I just listened to your above-attached YouTube video again, plus I listened to Neville (POWER OF AWARENESS, chapter 25) on why/when manifesting fails.  I'm very curious about the concept of "Natural" in manifesting.  It seems to be important!

Your video (about 4 minutes in) says that the 2nd tuning fork starts moving because their natural frequencies match.  What does this really mean?  What makes them natural, and what would make them not natural?

Thanks again!
    :-)

• Hi Heidi,

A "natural" frequency is the preferred frequency of vibration (sound waves) that an object has when it is struck and measured. 

Here is an article that explains natural frequency: https://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/sound/u11l4a.cfm

And here is another article that discusses resonance, free vibration and forced vibration: http://my.ilstu.edu/~jsawyer/resonancesoftchalk/resonancesoftchalk6.html

Another great question! Sound, vibration and resonance are very interesting subjects (to me). Lots of info to dive into! :) 

• Thanks!
    I'll check them out and hope it sheds light on Neville's claim.  :-)