thank you

just wanted to say i am lovin your course! i am so grateful i came across your you tube videos.

you have such a nice calming voice to listen too :)))))

i do have a 3 month old so i am finding the time when i can. I went through ivf donor so mum and dad help when they can, but they are eldery

i am intending to bring in my true love companion by doing this course. any strong recommendations?

Comments

• Hi Koly,

So happy to have you here and thank you for your kind words!

I am unable to give you any stronger recommendation than staying the course, so to speak, with the program. When I created this program, I placed the best techniques I know (that have worked in my life and the lives of my clients) into it as a step-by-step process. And I've seen success after success with the members there!

Be consistent. Don't take no for answer. Be kind to yourself. Change how you speak about yourself and the outer world. And NEVER give up!

That is my recommendation. :) 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I look forward to watching your progress!

-Jessica 
  • Congratulations on bringing new life into this wonderful world. I'm especially happy about your little one arriving because YOU are doing this work. This awakening process is powerful and will benefit the generations to come. My most important recommendation to students is to not get serious about the work. Stay light. Play with it lovingly. Source, or Infinite Intelligence, is not serious, It is blissful. Seriousness is an indicator of miss alignment.

I'm so glad to have you on the forum. We support and love you!

Shelia ❤️
  • edited January 2022
    thank you Sheila and Jessica! and for your lovely and kind words. I am so happy to be part of this.
  • You are more than welcomed. ♥️
  • oo i accidentally deleted from my laptop
    the quantum codes
    the excerpts?
    and a book  think it was a man thinketh?

i can't recall where i downloaded them from 

:-//
  • oh wait i found it - it was in my gmail :p