Neville Goddard Quotes

Going through the UMM course, the teachings of Neville Goddard have been indispensable. I wanted to start a thread for inspirational Neville quotes to keep our imaginations inspired. Try and cite the source if you can. I'll start us off :)

"So, blessed indeed is the man that trusteth in himself - for man's faith in God will ever be measured by his confidence in himself. You believe in God, believe also in ME."

(from At Your Command)

Comments

• Oh, I can do this ALL day! haha Great quote! 

"Disengage yourself from the whole vast belief that you formerly entertained, and hold on in your imagination to the concept that you ARE the man that you want to be. That will lead you toward Calvary. Calvary means fixing in your own minds eye that state, and that will lead towards Easter or this wonderful day that we speak of as the Resurrection. For you will resurrect and make alive the state that began only as a concept. If you remain faithful to the concept you will be led right into the fulfillment of that state. It is called, in the Bible, re-birth". -Good Friday Easter Lecture Circa 1954

"If we increase the intensity in the center of imagining, we will create greater and greater things. So, I dream and I must die to what I am in order to live to what I want to be." -The Art of Dying

“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change." -Your Faith is Your Fortune

Great idea, Franklin! Thank you for posting this! :) 
  • “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe it is the only reason you do not see it.”

I don't remember where this came from but its always stuck with me. 
  • Yes, that really is a fantastic quote! Thank you for sharing it, David! :) 
  • edited December 2022
    “After you have assumed the feeling of the wish fulfilled, do not close the experience
    as you would a book, but carry it around like a fragrant odor.” - Awakened Imagination

• “Chance or accident is not responsible for the things that happen to you, nor is predestined fate the author of your fortune or misfortune. Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world. The subconscious is not selective; it is impersonal and no respecter of persons. The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. Because of this quality of the subconscious there is nothing impossible to man. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and feel as true, the subconscious can and must objectify. Your feelings create the pattern from which your world is fashioned, and a change of feeling is a change of pattern.” - Resurrection (Revised Edition)