Submitting Worksheets

Hi Jessica,

I am having difficulty typing and submitting the worksheet for preparing yourself for change. The main goal portion is the only section I am able to submit.

How do I upload the completed worksheet?

With Gratitude,
Russel

Comments

• Hi Russel,

There is only one box available for the recording on that particular worksheet. You can record the main goal as well as your answers for the chart.

You also have the option to download a Word doc or PDF of each worksheet for your personal reference.

-Jessica 
  • Hello Jessica, 

Maybe I missed something, I have just recently noticed recording boxes for the worksheet on your emotional meter. And now I have noticed that Russell has asked about uploading worksheets. hmmm I thought I read all the instructions. 

What is the purpose of uploading worksheets, etc? If you can point me to a section on explanation of this or how to do it, its context in the course, I will gladly read it to save you from having to type here. 

I found it interesting, and was wondering if there is not some form or feedback, etc that either you or others provide? 

Thank you for your time, 

Michael
  • Hi Michael,

I think Russel was referring to the audio submission of the worksheets when he said upload. The audio fill-in portion is a complementary feature that allows you to speak/record your answers into the worksheets and then those answered are emailed back to you for your personal reference. This allows you to refer back to what you have put as your responses. Although those answers aren't editable once submitted, you can always go make adjustments to your answer by speaking them in again. 

The feedback/support available to course members comes through the forum, and myself and Shelia (a licensed, expert coach and moderator) are always here to support you and answer any questions you may have!  

If you have any technical difficulties, please email ultimatemanifestationmastery@gmail.com. 

:)

Jessica  
  • Welcome Michael! I look forward to supporting you in this transformational course. Congratulations for taking the first steps. You will be amazed before you are half way through! ♥️
  • Thank you so much. I realized that when I started the course at the end of modules, I just immediately downloaded a word doc since I type rather quickly and  so i could fill in/edit etc. I did not scroll to the bottom!  I do not think I realized the interactive nature of the forms until later in the course when I scrolled past the PDF available first. I understand it all now. 

thanks for the explanation..