Hello everyone!!

Im excited for everyone on here on their new journeys !! 

Comments

• Thank you and welcome Dreatm :-h  this journey is indeed exciting, to say the least!  it's enlightening, educating and so much fun for me personally, I am positive it will be for you too.  :)
  • We're excited for your journey as well! Welcome aboard!!
  • Hello Mark! Welcome to the forum. I'm Shelia and I'm glad you are here! ♥️
  • Hello all,  my name is Rosondra and I go by Ro.  I am new to this process and enjoy learning!  I am truly excited to change me and see the effect on the world!!!  I wish you all a wonderful journery learning YOU!
  • Welcome Ro! You are in for a transformational experience. The key to it all is to have fun, don't struggle and ask for guidance when you feel struck! I'm glad you are amongst us. ♥️
  • Hi! I am Bonnie from Houston, Texas. Here to learn more and grow.  I have lots of questions. Stay tuned. Glad I am here. Looking forward to some great changes.

• Hello Bonnie! Welcome! My name is Shelia. I'm so glad you are with us on this journey to joy, transformation and deliberate manifesting. You will be amazed! Again, WELCOME! ♥️
  • HI Bonnie, I am also in Houston, TX.  Wow, small world.  I live just north of The Woodlands.  Happy you are here and I hope we learn from each other!
    Ro
  • Hi everyone, my name is Camille and I’m new here as well from NY. I’m excited for this journey and I am really enjoying the course so far!
  • Welcome Camille! My name is Shelia and I am excited that you have joined the tribe. Your life is about to change radically! It is wonderful! ♥️