Help: Visualizations during meditation

Hello, 

I am currently on my 4th or 5th Changing the Course of Events meditation and find that every time I do it the visualization I have of my realized goal looks a bit different. The goal is still essentially the same, but I see new things, or am doing different things in the visualization. Is this ok? For example the house that I'm in looks a little different each time, or the things I'm doing in the house are different. Also, I tend to get a little caught up in the "how" when visualizing myself in the steps backward from the goal to the present moment. I'd love to hear some advice or suggestions .. Thank you!

Erika

Comments

• It's natural for the visualization to change. We keep upgrading with each practice. The details flesh out as it were. We call that clarity and it is good! The "how" will present itself to you through your meditation and visualization practice. We are learning to "be inspired." I suggest relaxing and being gentle. Be easy and if it starts to feel frustrating, take a break. We mustn't be in a hurry. A relaxed, easy state is optimal. Welcome my friend ♥️
  • I'm not sure if I have chosen the right thread to talk about meditation-my favorite topic these days  :)  

Every time I think of trying new meditation to change and mix things, I find it hard to do so. I love the DNA, changing the course of events, raising your vibrations and the positive questioning meditations. I think they are powerful.

I'm at a point now where I'll never think of or look at the sun the same way again!  I visualize it in the "raising your vibration" meditation as the source of the light cleansing me from negativity. Now, every time I'm walking outside or just being outdoors, I look up towards the sun with a smile with my eyes closed and imagine it as if I am doing my meditation, and I can hear Jessica's voice guiding me through to raise my vibrations. I now can do the whole 20 mins meditation in 5 mins while I'm outdoors. Lot's of fun! 

another visualizing experience I started having now... in the changing the course of events; imagining the beam of light from today's date to where I'm living my dream. now I can only see the source or beam of light standing where I'm in my dream looking at myself in today's date (the opposite direction of what the guided meditation is asking)... this meditation also goes through my mind in 5-10 mins real quick and I go through it any time of day just by thinking of it. I'm so grateful  
    ^:)^ ^:)^
  • That’s so great Wafa ❤️

I am also grateful for positive questions, changing course of events, manifesting miracles and DNA meditations.

I have found the perfect business mentor as a result of the question “ who can assist me with my success?”
  • congratulations Tracy that's wonderful. I wonder if you have any similar experiences as mine when you do any of the meditations. 
  • Thank you for sharing this! I love reading about your successes! :) ❤️
  • You’re welcome Jessica. Thank you for following your calling
  • Wafa - yes I do have a flash of a scene from my visualization that feels very real
  • edited May 2020
    Congratulations Tracy  =D> ❤️ now that you mentioned the "who can assist me with my success"  I just did find a business partner yesterday too. we're only in the beginning of our plans but I KNOW success is our finale, because I am taking actions towards it. My thoughts, feelings and actions are all in alignment with what I chose to manifest. This is why I have my manifestation, it's on its way to meNOW!  I feel the POWER! 
    This is actually part of my goal that ended up splitting recently and it will ultimately lead to manifesting m big goal.
  • I’m so happy for you Wafa ❤️
  • Thank you so much Tracy. I will be interested in any of you upcoming successes with your manifestation, it keeps me motivated to keep going with my own, please share updates when you can.  :)
  • Hi Tracy, Wafa,

May I ask; when did you ask the question "who can assist me with my success"? Was it during a meditation or just in passing in a moment of reflexion etc.?

Thank you!

Gareth
  • edited November 2020
    Hi Gareth,

I know you were asking Wafa or Tracy to answer this, but I'll chime in. :) 

You can ask this style of question any time - both during your waking routine and/or as you're falling asleep or meditating. These types of questions send the subconscious mind in search of an answer and work quite well!

Hope this helps!

-Jessica 
  • Thanks Jessica!

Yes, it does thank you so much :) 

Best,
    Gareth