Connect with you all

Good Monday morning, everyone.
I am super excited to connect with you all from Silicon Valley, California!

I'm successful (in my eyes) in a high tech company, have a super smart wife and two amazing kids.

I'm kind of work-alcoholic, and really put hard at work. 
After so many years of effort and stress, I started to feel deterioration in my health and energy level.
I've run into frequent insomnia since ~2 years ago ...

I've been listening audio books, and searching internet for cues, and started practicing meditation in ad-hoc fashion for sometime already.
I am so grateful that I can connect with everyone of you here in the tribe, and be part of this beautiful community!

Cheers & Happy New Year!
Wei

Comments

• Welcome Wei! I am Shelia. I'm so happy to have you amongst us. You will be delighted and surprised at the changes coming your way! ♥️
  • I am already while reading many of the inspiring posts here.

Thank you all so very much!
  • edited December 2020
    Hi Wei! So happy to see you in the forum! And I'm glad the previous posts are helping you already. :) 
  • Hi all and blessings for the New Year. My name is Raphael and immediately  let me add this may well be the last step on my journey. Okay let me clarify. Lol Approximately nine days ago I purchased and MP3  entitled Positive Subconscious Questioning and began using it immediately. I am well aware of the many processes involved in reprogramming the brain and removing limiting beliefs. The point I was at last week, stated finding proof to support your beliefs can dismantle the limiting ones. Within 24hrs of me listening to this MP3  it is as if a treasure trove of positive memories opened up in my memory. In the past I would struggle to recall moments of triumph and joy and such. In the last nine days it is like a vitamin, as I think I am remembering more and more instances of triumph and joy which I had forgotten. It is something one has to experience and the only thing different i have done is listen to the MP3. So with that being said , I decided to become a member here. Cheers.
  • Welcome Raphael, I'm glad to meet you. Sounds like you are rocketing into the next dimension. I'm so grateful you are here. I appreciate your sharing, very inspiring! Thank you!♥️
  • Hi Raphael! 

I'm so happy to have you here as a member of our tribe! And thank you so much for sharing your wonderful testimonial! That is a very powerful meditation. :) 

I hope you'll find the other tools you receive with your membership just as inspiring. Please don't hesitate to post here if you have any questions.

-Jessica
  • Just manifest a thing...

Talking to Xfinity customer services was always a pain for me. I realized my mindset last time (12/26). Today before I talked to them, I visualized how they are agreeing with me and helping me out. Guess what, I was on the phone with them for 1h25m on several issues, from billing, to new order, to modem activation, and wifi setup. The lady, Mary, was so nice to me, her voice was sweat, her attitude was so tentative, and she figured on whatever needed. I feel one reason is that I started with very nice intentions, I immediately got her name, and greeted her before everything started.

and my journal from 12/26:

had to talk/text Xfinity customer service for data usage problem. After that when I listen to “power of awareness” on attitude, I all of sudden realized that I took the xfinity thing as chore/trouble before I even started it, so I felt some frustration. I could have thought this as a small effort to improvement my life experience. 

• It is so satisfying to see how much influence we can have on the world around us. Our outside world is truly a reflection of our inside world! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We learn from each other!

Shelia ♥️